Emonda SL 6 Disc Pro is the first carbon road bike in the lineup that gives you lightweight carbon wheels to match your lightweight frame. Aero tube shaping, disc brakes, and a high-performance drivetrain make it a great option for roadies who value great handling and lots of speed.
It's right for you if...
You're looking for every performance advantage on fast group rides and races, and you'd rather get the whole package now than make an upgrade to carbon wheels down the line. You also want the free speed of an aerodynamic frame.
The tech you get
A lightweight and aerodynamic 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame and fork, Bontrager Aeolus Elite 35 carbon wheels, a full Shimano Ultegra 11-speed drivetrain, and powerful Ultegra flat-mount disc brakes.
The final word
The best thing about this bike is that it pairs a super fast aero frame and high-end drivetrain with really nice carbon wheels. This upgrade makes it a worthy choice for any ride, from sprints on your local roads to pro stage races to hill climbing competitions.
Why you'll love it
- Lightweight parts to match the lightweight frame: with Emonda SL 6 Disc Pro, there's nothing left to upgrade
- Aerodynamic tube shaping makes this our fastest Emonda SL platform ever—on flats and climbs alike
- Hydraulic disc brakes give you stopping power and control in any weather, on any road
- Like every Emonda, it's built to be the lightest and fastest in its class and it’s backed by our lifetime warranty
- Confidence in carbon: if your Bontrager carbon wheels are damaged within the first two years of ownership, we'll repair or replace them for free
|Frame||Ultralight 500 Series OCLV Carbon, Ride Tuned performance tube optimization, tapered head tube, internal routing, DuoTrap S compatible, flat mount disc|
|Fork||Emonda SL full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, flat mount disc|
Front: 100 x 12mm thru-axle
Rear: 142 x 12mm thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||Bontrager Aeolus Elite 35, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 35mm rim depth, Shimano 11-speed freehub|
|Tires||Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, aramid bead, 60 TPI, 700c x 25|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Bottom Bracket||Praxis, T47 threaded, internal bearing|
|Chain||Shimano Ultegra HG701, 11-speed|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000, short cage, 30T max cog|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-30, 11 speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Elite VR-C, alloy, 31.8mm, 100mm reach, 124mm drop|
|Tape/Grips||Bontrager Supertack Perf tape|
|Stem||Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc, flat mount, w/Shimano RT800, 160mm, Center Lock rotors|
|Saddle||Bontrager Aeolus Comp, steel rails, 145mm width|
|Seat Post||Bontrager carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Lithium Grey/Brushed Chrome / 56cm||601842326510||601812||EMO42582681E|